The Bromley Business Awards is now in its 5th year and one of Bromley’s most important and influential social events.
Last year, two Beckenham Business Association members were among the finalists, with Buzz Bee Kids winning the Best Green Business category.
The closing date for award entries is 31 July 2015, with the award ceremony and gala dinner taking place at The Warren on Thursday 15 October 2015. To find out more and submit your entry, visit the Awards website.
This year’s Bromley Business Awards are now open for entries. Any businesses based within the London Borough of Bromley – including those in Beckenham – who want to showcase their achievements are invited to apply.
Now in their fifth year, the Awards are an excellent way for businesses to send a positive message to their customers and attract new ones. Last year, two Beckenham Business Association members were among the finalists, with Buzz Bee Kids winning the Best Green Business category.
Entering the Awards allows you to:
- Take advantage of year-round PR and marketing activity and gain the recognition your business deserves
- Attend a glittering gala dinner where you and your team can network and share best practice
- Reward your teams and show them their achievements matter
- Stand out from the crowd and give your business a competitive edge.
The organisers, Prospects, are also offering a FREE interactive workshop to anyone interested in entering the Awards on 25 June 2015, 2-4pm at Prospects House, 19 Elmfield Road, Bromley, BR1 1LT. The workshop will help you to:
- Understand the business awards process and the award categories
- Discover the benefits of entering the awards
- Learn how you can maximize your opportunities for creating an award winning entry
- Meet the professional judges
- Network with other local businesses and previous winners
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments
To book your free place for the workshop email email@example.com or call 020 8315 1020.
Closing date for award entries is 31 July 2015, with the award ceremony and gala dinner taking place at The Warren on Thursday 15 October 2015. To find out more and submit your entry, visit the Awards website.
Beckenham Business Association member, Buzz Bee Kids, took the Best Green Business Award in this year’s Bromley Business Awards.
The winners were announced at a gala dinner at The Warren on 16 October.
Kid’s emporium Buzz Bee Kids buys and sells new unique brands and gently-used pre-owned children’s clothing and toys to give parents the best choice in value, quality and design.
Owner Anita Burke said, “We’re absolutely delighted, it’s a huge honour to win!”
A full list of the Award winners is available on the Prospects website.