Why join Beckenham Business Association?
Do you want to:
- Meet and network with other local businesses?
- Increase your business’ footfall?
- Access training opportunities?
- Tap into B2B and B2C opportunities?
- Promote your business?
If you answered "yes" to any of these then Beckenham Business Association is for you!
- Attend Beckenham Business Day, annual conference
- Receive regular email updates on BBA news and events.
- Take part in a Take10 – a 10-minute speaking slot at a BBA meeting. This is not a sales pitch, but a great opportunity for you as a Member to share your expertise with others. There is one Take10 slot per meeting.
- Have a listing on the BBA website.
- Plus a growing list of Benefits
Don’t worry if you don’t have a PayPal account; you can still use the link to pay by debit or credit card online.
Alternatively, let us know you want to join and bring a cheque or cash along to the next BBA meeting. We can also take credit/debit card payments at the event.
Not sure about becoming a BBA Member yet but would like to attend meetings occasionally?
That’s fine too; BBA events cost £10 each for non-members. So once you’ve done the maths, we think you might want to consider joining! What have you got to lose?